Welcome to our Virtual Church information page.
- Click on this link to connect to the St Hilda’s meeting room.
- Install the app
- Join the Meeting
- Enter Name and Email address when prompted
- Mute Sound and Video
A Message From Ray
I am sending this pastoral letter to all the members of our church family at St Hilda’s. (See Attachment) I apologise for its length, but today’s decision by our Archbishop to suspend all public gatherings has meant there are a number of things that need to be put in place and I’m keen for you to know as much as possible about what is happening.
- Church will meet via the internet this Sunday. See the website for details.
- Many ministries have been suspended. Others will be ramped up.
- Pastoral care is available for all who are concerned about current developments please contact any of the pastoral staff.
You can keep informed by checking the website, connecting through our Facebook page or WhatsApp portal.
If you are able, I would encourage you to view the webcast 10am Sunday. At the lunchtime bible study a couple of weks ago we saw how important it was to gather as God’s people and while a webcast presents particular challenges for gathering, in God’s goodness I’m sure he will work through this circumstance to draw us closer to himself and to one another.
Please pray that we might know His leading as we seek to continue to bring the good news of God’s love to a lost and worried world.
May the Lord go before us, in all our desire to serve and honour him at this time.