1. What is one thing you can do this year to increase your enjoyment of God? the Bible? prayer? church?
2. What is an impossible prayer you can pray? What is something humanly impossible that you could pray for?
3. What’s the most important thing you could do to improve your family life?
4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year?
5. What’s the single biggest time waster in your life, and how can you redeem the time? (eg. social media? TV? video games? sports? hobbies?)
6. What’s the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church? How can your church be stronger this year because of you serving? giving? praying?
7. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year? Will you commit to praying for at least one person’s salvation every day this new year?
8. What’s the most important way, by God’s grace, you will try to make this year different from last? (The answer to this question might be found in one of your answers above).
9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year? Maybe designate a specific time to pray, or perhaps develop a practice of praying the Bible.
10. What one single thing can you plan to do this year that will matter most in ten years’ time? In eternity? Most often we just think about today. Try not to let the busyness of today distract us from an eternal perspective.
Taken from an article that can be found at https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/ten-questions-for-a-new-year?